Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

He's Here!

Ok . . . so Jordan is 2 months old and I'm finally updating my blog with some pictures. I told you I was really bad at doing this! lol

For those that don't know, Jordan Craig Barnes was born December 7th. He weighed 7 lbs and was 19 1/2 inches long. Thanks to the epidural, labor and delivery was rather smooth. (I couldn't have done it without it!)
Jordan was born with dark blue eyes and lots of dark hair. Everyone was surprised at how much hair he had.

Below are pictures I took of Jordan at 1 month old. I can't believe how fast he is growing! He is filling out a ton! Craig and I laugh daily at how big his cheeks have gotten! We love him so much and couldn't image life without him now!

No comments: