Ok . . . so I'm going to try and be good at this whole blog thing! lol As I was creating my page, I realized that the website my brother created for photos and videos has the option to create a blog page. So in support of him, I will be transferring over to that one. "Smiling Moments" is what he named his site and he really has done a great job. It's not just another one of those sites to put pictures on and share. Yes, you can still do all of that and more, but what I really like is that he will actually protect and preserve all of your photos and videos. Each year thousands of photos and videos are lost due to computer crashes, fires, floods and other natural disasters. When you upload your photos and videos to Smiling Moments.com, three backup copies are created and stored at different locations. Each photo and video is kept private and you decide which files you want to share and with whom you want to share them with. Check out his site and learn more for yourself. http://www.smilingmoments.com/
Here is the link to see my new blog page!
http://www.craigandnatbarnes.smilingmoments.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment